Fleasare the insects forming theorder Siphonaptera. They are wingless, with mouthparts adapted for piercing skin and sucking blood. Fleas are externalparasites, living by hematophagy off the blood of mammals and birds.
Some flea species include:
- Cat flea (Ctenocephalides felis)
- Dog flea (Ctenocephalides canis)
- Human flea (Pulex irritans)
- Moorhen flea (Dasypsyllus gallinulae)
- Northern rat flea (Nosopsyllus fasciatus)
- Oriental rat flea (Xenopsylla cheopis)
Over 2,000 species have been described worldwide.
Buy fleas extermination
Or contact the seller
in section "Destruction of fleas"